Tuesday 5 June 2007

Introduction

13 years have already passed.
It seems a long time.
But time doesn't exist.
It is only an invented meassure by human beigns for us to count on we are not living for ever.

Before reading what I'm going to write in this blog I want you to know it has been a great effort for me to start publishing a single word about my husband's death, Vicente.

If I'm doing this now, it is not for you, but for me.
I think it can make me good.

I asure you I am not a resentful person.
I wasn't born with this characteristic which, perhaps, could have been useful in some moments in my life.
Nothing I'll write is false.
But it will be under the crystal filter of how I had seen and I had felt.
I cannot be objective.
But I'll be not a liar either.

I'll write as I feel.
With my heart.
I cannot do it in a different way.

I hope you keep on reading till the end, if you like what I'm writing.
And you'll always have the option to surf farther and forget what you had read if you don't like it.
Nobody can write to please everybody.
But I am not going to write for anybody's pleasure.


I'm also taking the risk that nobody reads what I'm writing.
I'd not be sorry for me, but because it'd be, again, ignoring the existence of somebody who was important in my own life, my children's, and in almost everybody's one who once met him.


If you had read till here perhas you may want to keep on further.
That being so I'll wait for you here, whenever you want, for you to continue doing it.
I hope not to disappoint you.

Regards.

Berta

No comments: