Tuesday 5 June 2007

They have spent 13 years. It seems long time. But the time does not exist. It is a measurement invented by the human beings so that we count whereupon we are not ether to us.Before you read what I am going to write in this blog I want that you know that it has cost to me to decide much to me to publish a single word on the death of my husband, Vicente.If I do it now, it is not by you, but by me.I believe that it will do to me well.I assure to you that I am not rencorosa. I was not born with characteristic her who perhaps me had been useful some moments of my life.Nothing of writes it will be false. But it will be leaked by the crystal of how I have seen and felt.I cannot be objective.But I will not be mentirosa either.I will write, so and as I feel. With the heart.I cannot do it of another form.


No comments: